The Pro-fix™ Tenting Kit includes all the instruments needed to place tenting screws (storage tray with dial, driver handle, and driver blades), along with twelve self-drilling tenting screws (4 – 3.0 mm screws, 4 – 4.0 mm screws, and 4 – 5.0 mm screws). Additional membrane fixation, bone fixation, and tenting screws may be added to the Tenting Kit separately.
An autoclavable storage tray is cleverly designed to store not only fixation instruments, but also a variety of membrane fixation, bone fixation and tenting screws needed in dental bone grafting. Up to 100 fixation screws – including bone fixation, membrane fixation and tenting – are stored in a built-in screw organizer dial designed and labeled for easy identification, easy storage and simple re-ordering. All components are labeled, organized, stored and sterilized together to simplify things for the surgeon and surgical team.
- 1 x Autoclavable Tecapro™ storage tray w/ screw organizer dial
- 1 x Stainless steel driver handle
- 1 x 76 mm cruciform driver blade
- 1 x 56 mm cruciform driver blade
- 4 x 1.5 mm x 3.0 mm self-drilling titanium alloy tenting screws
(3.0 mm polished neck 4.0 mm threaded portion = 7 mm total length)
- 4 x 1.5 mm x 4.0 mm self-drilling titanium alloy tenting screws
(4.0 mm polished neck 4.0 mm threaded portion = 8 mm total length)
- 4 x 1.5 mm x 5.0 mm self-drilling titanium alloy tenting screws
(5.0 mm polished neck 4.0 mm threaded portion = 9 mm total length)