Non-resorbable PTFE Monofilament Suture
- USP 2-0 with a 19 mm 3/8 circle reverse cutting needle
- Popular for procedures where a longer needle is desired.
- Suture Length: 18 inches (45cm)
- 12 sutures per pack
- Equivalent size to GORE-TEX® Suture size CV-4
- Non-wicking monofilament construction
- Soft and comfortable for patients
- Excellent handling and knot security
- Little or no package memory
- Biologically inert
- 100% Medical Grade PTFE
Cytoplast® PTFE suture is an ideal suture for dental bone grafting and implant procedures where a soft monofilament suture is desirable. Cytoplast® PTFE suture’s monofilament construction doesn’t allow bacterial wicking into the surgical site, and unlike most monofilament sutures, patients like it because it is soft.