13mm x 18mm designed to fit periodontal defects in the posterior.
Cytoplast™ Ti-250 Titanium reinforced membranes provide clinicians with predictability along with the added benefit of a titanium frame to maintain space during guided bone regeneration.
These membranes are also popular for adding structural support when grafting three or four-walled extraction sites.
• Membrane can be moulded and shaped for tenting and space maintenance
• Regentex™ surface increases stability of membrane
• Impervious to bacteria – (Data on file)
• Membranes can be trimmed to desired shape
• Titanium frame has little memory for easy placement
• Pilot holes in titanium strut for easier placement of screws or tacks
• 250 microns thick