Cytoplast™ TXT-200 and TXT-200 Singles are manufactured from high-density PTFE, which is engineered to withstand exposure. Coupled with the Cytoplast™ Technique for grafting extraction sites, this offers the ultimate in both predictability and aesthetics during dental bone grafting procedures. For this reason, the TXT-200 Singles are our most popular membranes for socket grafting. By avoiding releasing incisions and displacement of keratinized tissue often associated with obtaining primary closure in socket grafting, clinicians preserve soft tissue architecture and keratinized tissue.
The textured Regentex™ surface is designed to increase the surface area available for cellular attachment during dental bone grafting procedures, thereby assisting in stabilization of the PTFE membrane and prevention of soft tissue retraction. The exposed PTFE membrane can be removed non-surgically after at least 21 days using tissue forceps and a topical anesthetic; a surgical removal is not necessary if the membrane is left exposed. Both TXT-200 barrier membrane sizes can be trimmed if necessary.
12mm x 24mm (1 pack) TXT-1224-1
12mm x 24mm (10 pack) TXT-1224-10
25mm x 30mm (1 pack) TXT-2530-1
25mm x 30mm (4 pack) TXT-2530-4
• Micro-textured, High Density PTFE Membrane
• 100% dense (non-expanded) PTFE; Pore size less than 0.3μm
• Designed to increase membrane stabilisation
• Hexagonal dimples increase surface area
• Won’t resorb prematurely – you dictate healing time
• Soft tissue attaches, but doesn’t grow through the membrane
• Impervious to bacteria
• Less surgical time, preservation of soft tissue architecture and keratinised mucosa