exocad DentalCAD Core Software
$1,100.00 – $6,500.00 EX GST
exocad® software is known for its speedy operation and ease of use, helping you minimize training costs and maximize productivity. It is reliable and robust even when dealing with complex cases on a daily basis. The standard version, exocad® DentalCAD covers a wide variety of indications:
- Anatomic Crowns: Full contour modeling has always been exocad’s strength. With minimal effort, you’ll be able to design beautiful and functional crowns. Multiple high quality tooth libraries are included by default.
- Anatomic Copings: Starting from the full anatomy, you can take advantage of cut-back to create an optimal coping for subsequent layering. Selective cut-back is possible as well: Paint on the teeth to mark which areas you wish to keep in full contour.
- Simple Coping: Simple copings with fixed thickness can be designed in just seconds. With most scanners, you can also take advantage of our advanced multi-die mode, for outstanding productivity.
- Bridge Framework: Full contour crowns, copings, pontics, or inlays can be combined to bridges and bridge frameworks. Take advantage of our advanced connector design to realize the result that’s perfect for you.
- Inlays: Beautiful, natural-looking inlay restorations can be designed rapidly and easily, by taking advantage of our extensive tooth libraries.
- Onlays: Beautiful, natural-looking onlays restorations can be designed with minimal effort, by taking advantage of our extensive tooth libraries.
- Veneers: exocad's new veneer functionality gives highly aesthetic results with just a few mouse clicks. For an even larger selection of tooth shapes, dozens of additional anterior tooth libraries can be purchased as an add-on.
- Waxup (digital copy milling): Whatever you can create with your hands can be transferred to the digital world, and copy milled by CAD/CAM.
- Wax up based frameworks: Scan the full anatomic wax up, and cut it back to create the framework. Selective reduction (marking parts that stay unreduced) is also possible.
Available license models for DentalCAD
exocad DentalCAD (open version, blue dongle) is available either as Perpetual License or as Flex License.
The Perpetual License uses an annual upgrade contract with automatic renewal. The upgrade contract ensures access to new DentalCAD versions (upgrades, if available), additional add-on modules (separate fee applies), third-level technical support for resellers, dentalshare, and bugfixes. The upgrade contract for the first year (starting on the day of the initial dongle activation) is included in the price per license (if the upgrade contract has not been cancelled).
Flex Licenses are subscription based with lower initial expense. Subscription means that the software will deactivate upon reseller cancellation or non-payment of the yearly fee. All services of the upgrade contract are included, as well as free replacement of lost dongles and deactivation of add-on modules.
Available packages for DentalCAD
Initial Perpetual, Initial Flex, Perpetual Upgrade, Flex Renewal