GC Fujivest II is a rapid fire, carbon-free phosphate bonded investment that produces ultra smooth, precision castings quickly and easily. This product is easy to devest and fracture-resistancy are suitable for all crown and bridge dental alloys. Once GC Fujivest II has set (20 minutes after investing), it can be placed directly into a preheated furnace at final temperature. There’s no need for progressive heat-up; the investment can be fired immediately after bench set-up time.
NOTE: GC Fujivest II Liquid should NOT be allowed to freeze – the liquid crystallizes and can no longer be used.
NOTE: GC Fujivest II Liquid is NOT compatible with GC Fujivest I Investment Material.
- Easy to use
- Very smooth and creamy consistency
- Greater expansion control
- Use one material for all castings
- Works with all dental alloys, including Ni-Cr and Cr-Co
- Works well even on non-precious alloys- up to 3.3% total expansion
- Simply vary the powder-liquid ratio to use Fujivest II for all precious, semiprecious and non-precious crown and bridge alloys; the expansion ratio is changed by diluting the liquid with distilled water
- Allows exact fits
- Extremely accurate investment
- Rapid fire formula
- Can be placed into a final temperature furnace after initial (20 minutes) bench set-up
- Saves money, time and remakes; saves up to 80 minutes compared to other phosphate investments
- No more waiting for furnace to cool
- Excellent handling properties
- Excellent fluidity and flow characteristics
- Bubble-free investing
- Works with ring or ringless technique
- Can be used without wetting agents
- Six minutes working time; sets up and ready for burnout in 20 minutes from start of mix