- Torque settings lock into select location for accuracy and repeatability
- Ratchet clutch disengages (slips) when torque is applied to avoid over torquing
- Torque settings are provided for use with all implant designs
- Wrench head accepts the standard 4 mm square connection
- 9 Torque Settings: 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, and 60 Ncm
Tightening with the correct torque minimizes the risk of the screw working loose and improves the precision during bridge fabrication. Torque control can also reduce the risk for stress being built into the restoration and prevents component fractures.
Easy to Use
Insert the screw or abutment into the implant with the appropriate driver and thumb knob manually and tighten with finger pressure. Final seat with the Precise Adjustable Torque Wrench with the torque setting recommended by the implant system.
Pre-load the screw abutment by using the torque wrench in the same way as a ratchet wrench. The wrench will slip when the selected torque is applied.