The Pro-fix™ Bone Fixation Kit is manufactured to precise tolerances to ensure easy pick-up of screws, stable transfer to the surgical site, and quick engagement in cortical bone.
An autoclavable storage tray is cleverly designed to store not only fixation instruments, but also a variety of membrane fixation, bone fixation and tenting screws needed in dental bone grafting. Up to 100 fixation screws – including bone fixation, membrane fixation and tenting – are stored in a built-in screw organizer dial designed and labeled for easy identification, easy storage and simple re-ordering. All components are labeled, organized, stored and sterilised together to simplify things for the surgeon and surgical team.
The Pro-fix™ Bone Fixation Kit includes all the instruments needed to begin placing membrane fixation screws (storage tray with dial, driver handle, and driver blades) .
- 1 x Autoclavable Tecapro™ storage tray w/ screw organizer dial
- 1 x Stainless steel driver handle
- 1 x 76 mm cruciform driver blade
- 1 x 56 mm cruciform driver blade
- 1 x 1.2 mm diameter latch type pilot drill
- 2 x 1.5 mm x 8 mm bone fixation screws
- 4 x 1.5 mm x 10 mm bone fixation screws
- 4 x 1.5 mm x 12 mm bone fixation screws
- 2 x 1.5 mm x 14 mm bone fixation screws