The Pro-fix™ Bone Fixation Kit is manufactured to precise tolerances to ensure easy pick-up of screws, stable transfer to the surgical site, and quick engagement in cortical bone.
- Cruciform drive system provides for easy pickup and safe transport of screws to the surgical site
- Fine pitched threads give the bone fixation screw greater clamping force while using less driver torque
- Head design on bone fixation screw allows screw to be screwed down flush to bone surface leaving no gap between the screw’s head and the bone
- Autoclavable tray conveniently stores and organises all fixation kit components
- Screw organiser dial is designed and labelled to allow easy organisation of up to 100 self-drilling membrane fixation screws, self-drilling tenting screws, and self-tapping bone fixation screws
The Pro-fix™ Bone Fixation Kit includes all the instruments needed to begin placing membrane fixation screws (storage tray with dial, driver handle, and driver blades) .
- 1 x Autoclavable Tecapro™ storage tray w/ screw organizer dial
- 1 x Stainless steel driver handle
- 1 x 76 mm cruciform driver blade
- 1 x 56 mm cruciform driver blade
- 1 x 1.2 mm diameter latch type pilot drill
- 2 x 1.5 mm x 8 mm bone fixation screws
- 4 x 1.5 mm x 10 mm bone fixation screws
- 4 x 1.5 mm x 12 mm bone fixation screws
- 2 x 1.5 mm x 14 mm bone fixation screws