The Pro-fix™ Precision Fixation System is manufactured to precise tolerances to ensure easy pick-up of screws, stable transfer to the surgical site, and quick engagement in cortical bone.
- Locking-taper, cruciform drive system provides for easy pickup and safe transport of screws to the surgical site
- 1.5 mm x 3.0 mm screw size is designed specifically for securing membranes and mesh
- The self-drilling design of each screw allows penetration through cortical bone without the use of a mallet or the need for drilling pilot holes
- Autoclavable tray conveniently stores and organises all fixation kit components
- Screw organiser dial is designed and labelled in a way that allows easy organisation of up to 100 self-drilling membrane fixation screws, self-drilling tenting screws, and self-tapping bone fixation screws
The Pro-fix™ Membrane Fixation Kit includes all the instruments needed to begin placing membrane fixation screws (storage tray with dial, driver handle, and driver blades) along with twenty 1.5 mm x 3.0 mm self-drilling membrane fixation screws. Additional membrane fixation, bone fixation, and tenting screws may be added to the Membrane Fixation kit separately.
- 1 x Autoclavable Tecapro™ storage tray w/ screw organiser dial
- 1 x Stainless steel driver handle
- 1 x 56 mm cruciform driver blade
- 1 x 76 mm cruciform driver blade
- 20 x 1.5 mm x 3.0 mm self-drilling titanium alloy membrane fixation screws
PFMK20 (1 Kit/box)